Battle Stations for DungeonDraft
Jammed full of space station tech, explosions, lasers, planets, suns, quasars and seamless backgrounds! Backgrounds come in a variety of colors and styles, including inverted space for those moments you cross through a black hole and end up in a parallel dimension. All backgrounds tile infinitely, as do the cloud and black matter overlays. Planets come with optional atmosphere and tech ring overlays.
This pack is cross compatible with my previous Space Packs! All atmospheres, rings, and the new tech wings from Battle Stations fit planet size 1, 2, and 3 on these previous packs:
The Original Solar System Kit
Colorful Space Kit
Inhabited Space Kit
Mix and match for a vast, diverse array of planets for your players to explore!
I have several other great packs that combine well with these kits! Space Junk for your asteroid and nebula needs. Ominous Storms for all your enormous whirlpool needs. Ominous Clouds for the really strange things found in the far reaches of the galaxy. Planets of Unusual Shape for all your strange Spelljammer token needs.
Installing Battle Stations! in Dungeon Draft
Download the DungeonDraft_pack from the link in the text or .docx file.
Place it in your Dungeon Drafts assets folder then open Dungeon Draft.
Activate as part of your map from “assets” in the top bar.
Installing Battle Stations in Other World Mapper
Features: Download the PNG zip folders and unzip. Place Battle Stations and Planets folders in your Other World Mapper Features folder, found in the Other World Mapper install folder (by default in Program Files), nested into a folder called Battle Stations! So it’ll be “Other World Mapper / Features / Battle Stations / Planets / planet.png”
Textures: Download the JPG zip file and unzip. Place the folder in the Other World Mapper Textures folder. Unlike the features, don’t nest it into a second folder. It will be Other World Mapper / Textures / Battle Stations / nebula.jpg
Or, open the in-program image manager to upload and manage assets without touching the file folder structure.
Space for DungeonDraft
- XL Planets, Suns, Black Holes, Moons and Other Celestial Sci-Fi Objects for DungeonDraft and Other World Mapper
- Colorful Space Lights for DungeonDraft
Space Kit: Planets, Suns, Moons, Rings, Seamless Nebula Starfields,
Quasars and Pulsars (Updated July 2022: Colorable Objects and Tags in
- Space Junk: Space Backgrounds and Resource Markers (Updated July 2022: DungeonDraft colorable objects, tags and nebula lights!)
- Solar System Maker with rings, moons, atmosphere, stars and more! (DungeonDraft update: Now Colorable + Tags + Stars as lights!)
Solar System Maker with Technology, Celestial Objects, Starfields
(DungeonDraft Pack Updated July 2022 with Tags, Colorable Objects, and
- Ominous Clouds: Rainbows, Lightning Storms, Magic Orbs and Nebulas! (Wonderdraft version now included!)
- Ominous Storms: Whirlpools, Hurricanes and Twisters (Update: Wonderdraft Pack Added!)
- Planets of Unusual Shape for Spelljammer! DungeonDraft ready and .png pack!
- 80 Space Ships: sci-fi vehicles for DungeonDraft, Other World Mapper and generic pngs
- Ominous Nebula: Magical Nebula Cloud Objects, Lights and Starfield Terrain for Dungeondraft and generic PNG
- Space Junk 2: Sci-Fi Wreckage, Rubble, Asteroids, Suns and Starfields for DungeonDraft and generic PNGs
There are no reviews yet.