Modular Dungeon 1 Expansion Pack 1 (v1.1)
This pack is designed to expand on the Modular Dungeon 1 Foundation pack, adding additional basic assets and special “boss rooms”. The expansion offers unique yet reusable objects that you can add to (e.g., add pillars and other furnishings).
This pack is licensed for personal use.
The Modular Dungeon 1 Expansion Pack 1 includes 24 hand-picked and uniquely combined assets from my Architect’s Pack series:
- 2 unique boss rooms (the largest room is a special adaptation of the detailed “Well Room” battlemap I’ve posted publicly)
- 10 hallway objects in various widths and configurations
- 4 interesting rooms
- 1 single door and 1 double door, including frames
- 4 door thresholds (that can be placed under doors or used to split walls)
- 1 ornate pillar
- 1 bottomless pit trap
- All objects include pre-applied wall shadows
- All objects have transparent exteriors so they can be placed adjacent to and even overlap each other
- All objects are provisioned in a Dungeondraft pack file (256px resolution) as well as PNGs for drag/drop into Roll20 tabletop
Note: the PNG images are lower resolution compared to the images in the Dungeondraft pack file, because they are scaled to fit Roll20’s 70px grid size.
** Contact me if you're interested in more modular assets like these and let me know what you're looking for! **
Visit https://ko-fi.com/epsilon7430 for my free maps and to support my art.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Personal use only. Fan-Content sharing allowed. See Licence Agreement.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
V1.1 - replaced licence.txt with Google Drive link to licence file.