Modular Dungeon 1 Foundation (v1.1)
This pack is designed to help make battlemaps quickly and consistently, and reduce the toil of mapping dozens of connecting hallways and rooms, while still producing a great looking map that you can furnish with other assets.
This pack is licensed for personal use.
The Modular Dungeon 1 Foundation Pack includes 61 hand-picked and uniquely combined assets from my Architect’s Pack series:
- 30 hallway objects in 5-15 ft. widths and various configurations
- 7 rooms in various configurations
- 9 interior wall objects that can be placed in hallways and rooms
- 1 single door and 1 double door, including frames
- 2 pillars that match the door frames
- 9 stairs – up and down
- All objects include pre-applied wall shadows
- All objects have transparent exteriors so they can be placed adjacent to and even overlap each other
- All objects are provisioned in a Dungeondraft pack file (256px resolution) as well as PNGs for drag/drop into Roll20 tabletop
- Readme.txt file for Dungeondraft users explaining how to match assets from my other packs, including scaling and applying shadows (so you can extend your map beyond the modular components) – useful related packs are Architect’s Pack 1, 2, and 4.
Note: the PNG images are lower resolution compared to the images in the Dungeondraft pack file, because they are scaled to fit Roll20’s 70px grid size.
** Contact me if you're interested in more modular assets like these and let me know what you're looking for! **
Visit https://ko-fi.com/epsilon7430 for my free maps and to support my art.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Personal use only. Fan-Content sharing allowed. See Licence Agreement.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
V1.1 - replaced licence.txt with Google Drive link to licence file.
There are no reviews yet.