Striped Frames & Boxes – Full (Personal)
Total downloads: 2
This full pack contains all 10 full colour striped frames and 8 boxes, as well as the same set but colourable. Also included are masks that can be used to create a proper mask for the torn edge frames for use in post processing such as placing your new map created in Wonderdraft onto a wood table or some other background.
This full pack contains all 10 full colour striped frames and 8 boxes, as well as the same set but colourable. Also included are masks that can be used to create a properly scaled mask for the torn edge frames for use in post processing such as placing your new map created in Wonderdraft onto a wood table or some other background.
1. Mythkeeper – use mythkeeper to install. It will install two separate asset packs, one for the full colour version of the frames and boxes, and one that’s colourable.
2. Manually – unzip and then place the two folders into your assets folder. To get to your assets folder simply launch Wonderdraft then go to Menu –> Open User Folder.
Using the Masks for Post Work
- If you choose striped-frame-08 or striped-frame-09 then it will have a white background around the torn edge because frames do not allow for transparency – they will just show the rest of your map beneath. To get around this I have created a mask frame and a mask box.
- It is best to start another map since there are elements that might sit above the mask box. Make sure it’s the same dimensions as your exported map. Then, select the map-mask as your frame and make sure it’s the same scale as the frame on your map. Then, go to Labels and select the Box Tool. Choose inside-mask from the list and place it somewhere just behind the frame and stretch it out to cover the whole map. Finally, Export it as your mask for post processing. See the last three gallery images for visual examples of this process.
Don’t forget that I also sell a Commercial version if you want to create maps to sell!
You can find the Commercial License and Pack Here.
Personal Use License - Paid Download
Along with the purchase and download of the asset you agree to follow the below license terms.
You are free to:
● Use the assets in your own personal creations without attribution.
● Use the assets in map related contests hosted by CartographyAssets.com or the creator of Dungeondraft and Wonderdraft, better known online as “Megasploot”. However, you must provide attribution in these instances.
You are not free to:
● Redistribute my assets if you have paid for them.
● Repackage my assets, modified or unmodified, alone or in a package with other content for distribution and download on other websites.
● Use my assets for commercial uses. You can purchase a Commercial Use License either directly from me or from the same place you downloaded this asset.
● Use the asset in pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory, or libelous creations.
● You are not required to provide attribution for the use of my assets in your personal creations, though it’s always appreciated. There is one exception to this;
● You must provide attribution only in the event you are competing in the above sanctioned contests listed under the section titled, "You are free to". Attribution should take the form:
[Name of Asset] by Josh Chunick (used with permission)
I can be contacted by email at [email protected].