Draft Timer Mod
Do you sometimes wonder how much time you’ve sunk into a map? Well, I did so here we are. As long as the mod is active it keeps track of the time spent working on any map you have opened. To see the time spent simply navigate into the Settings category and click the clock icon. You’ll then get a handy overview of your current session as well as the rough time spent on the map in general, even across multiple devices.
Now with additional, handy user settings to automatically stop the timer while you are browsing other things or spending time away from your PC.
|Dungeondraft Script Information
|Adheres to Script Rules
|Open Source URL
|Posted by original creator
This work is licensed under CC BY 4.0
|Assets used in Map
|Verified to Work With
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
- Added support for automatically pausing the timer when AFK.
- Can now suspend the timer when Dungeondraft loses focus.
- Can now also suspend the timer if Dungeondraft does not register any mouse movement for a certain amount of time.
- User settings are saved in the Dungeondraft appdata folder.
How to Install
1. Download the mod
2. Extract the zip into your Dungeondraft mod folder.
3. If you do not have a mod folder yet, the Mods tab will let you choose one.
4. Use the mods tab to select the mod.
5. Open the map and start drafting. The clock is ticking.