World War 2 — German Vehicles 01
Due to existing file size limitations of CA, the GET button will redirect you to our Gumroad where the purchase can be made.
This is the Battlemap Version of our World War 2 German Vehicles pack. It contains extra assets that are specifically for battlemap creation.
If you want assets that are purely for use in VTTs then you may get the Token pack version, which cheaper as well.
This pack contains:
If you buy this pack, there’s no practical benefit to buying the Token version of this pack.
This pack contains about 526 unique assets (about 2209 if you include variations)
The following categories have been optimized for VTT usage as tokens:
– Vehicle_Hulls (A Vehicle without the guns/turrets)
– Vehicle_Turrets (Standalone turrets for use with hulls)
– Vehicle_Guns (Standalone Cannons/Guns for odd attachment)
The others are optimized for battlemap usage
This pack along with its smaller version, feature a lot of experimental ideas. Personally, I haven’t seen many other packs like it. One of the reasons this pack costs twice as much as our other packs is because it required twice if not more work to modularize everything. Thus, I am very curious regarding feedback on this pack. Do you like its modularity? Anything seem off to you, problems? I want to make more packs like this, but wonder how much effort is worth it? So if you get a chance, I’d be really glad to get some feedback.
This pack’s features:
The vehicles in this pack have been drawn to a realistic scale using historical information. They should be almost identical to their historical counterparts. Granted small discrepancies probably exist here and there.
The tokens that lack inbuilt shadows allow for accurate dynamic shadows within VTTs. For example Foundry VTT has a modules and macros that allow shadows to adjust depending on what direction the token is facing. This allows for more flexibility, realism and ultimately immersion in your games! This battlemap version features lots of tank modules(shovels, hatches, vents) that have inbuilt shadows for easier shading (nobody wants to shade 60 small parts on a tank).
Currently, I am only aware of how to do this is Foundry VTT, it requires the following module:
– Token Magic FX (Then you can create and use this macro: Drop-Shadow .txt, to activate the drop-shadows)
(The macro is just an edited version of an existing macro within the module, it just removes the jitter animation)
This pack allows you to mix and match turret/guns on whatever hulls you desire. Want to put a Panzer I turret on a Panzer VIII or visa verse go ahead! The modularity also allows for rotating turrets. Though know that this advanced feature may create difficulties with selecting items in certain VTTs. This battle map version also allows you to create your own tanks using a number of modular assets.
(1) A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
The DD variant is slightly smaller to allow seamless usage with the in-software grid units. (No need to rescale each asset)
(2) A .zip folder containing .PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
(3) A .zip folder containing .WebPs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
Free sample version:
Not available yet.
If you want to help support us long-term feel free to check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage, please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions, inquiries, complaints, or just want to say hi, feel free to join our PeaPu Discord Server! We’re always active there.
Or you can find us on the Cartography Assets Discord!
Or send us a “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here on our Patreon Page.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Foundry VTT, Inkarnate, Photoshop, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.