This mod improves the Terrain Brush tool, adding the ability to create new biomes, and save / load them to a presets file. This mod improves compatibility with custom asset packs and terrains.
Please note, this mod is still in beta, and may be buggy while development continues. Compatibility between updates is not guaranteed at the moment.
This mod is incompatible with any other mod that modifies terrains or the terrain brush tool, as it overrides the default behavior of the tool itself.
- Save / load biomes to a preset file
- Please note: If you do not save the biomes file prior to closing your map or reloading the biomes, you will lose your terrain settings!
- Create new biomes with a distinct name
- Delete biomes from biome list
- Compatibility with ‘Unlock 4 more slots’ button
- Saving chosen biomes between maps
- Saving multiple presets in different files
|Dungeondraft Script Information|
|Adheres to Script Rules||yes|
|Open Source URL||https://github.com/cdharma3/terrain-presets|
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
Download the most recent release and unzip all the contents into your Dungeondraft mod directory