Take a look at my personal online shop!
Including some unique assets and resources you won’t find anywhere else :
You can also support me on Patreon and download tons of Patreon exclusive assets here :
One brand new Wonderdraft asset every two days !
Take your game to dark fantasy, grimdark, horror, lovecraftian mythos or Dark souls world with this hand drawn complete vintage collection of Dark souls and Lovecraft inspired assets, designed for Wonderdraft, but easily usable in other software (Wonderdraft assets are just .png files).
Pack content :
- Fog (under the tree brushes section) (sample color & normal color)
- Dark mountains (sample color)
- Evil mountains (sample color)
- Dark hills (sample color)
- 2 different cave entrances (sample color)
- Dark trees (sample color)
- Dark city (sample color & custom color)
- Dark town (sample color & custom color)
- Dark village (sample color & custom color)
- Cultist temple (sample color & custom color)
- Evil dungeon (sample color & custom color)
- Dark tree with hanged people (sample color & custom color)
- Dark lighthouse (sample color & custom color)
- 2 different ships (sample color & custom color)
- 2 different evil god’s portals/arches (sample color & custom color)
- Giant lovecraftian creature (sample color & custom color)
- Bones pile (sample color)
- Skull (sample color)
- Dark undeads (under the tree brush section to create undead hordes) (normal color)
Sample Color – you can change their coloring and you can paint it with a colored brush.
Custom Color – their coloring can be user defined.
have a good mapping !
Feel free to check out all my asset packs for sale (click on the images!) :
After you have downloaded the zipped file unzip it into an empty folder.
You will have a new folder: ‘Dark Fantasy cultist pack’. Locate your Wonderdraft assets folder.
Copy and paste ‘Dark Fantasy cultist pack’ folder into your Wonderdraft assets folder.
When Mythkeeper is launched click on the ‘Install from local file’ icon at the top. Locate Fantasy “Dark Fantasy cultist pack.zip” and click on Open.
Next just click on the Install button.
There are no reviews yet.