Fantasia Archive – an offline and free world-building & writing tool packed to the brim with helpful features for any game-master, writer, or world-builder!
Join the Discord • FA Roadmap • Support FA on Patreon
- A broad set of predefined document types ranging from obvious choices like Chapters and Characters to details like Languages and Currencies.
- A large set of predefined, unique informational fields for each document type, which should cover a vast majority of the world-building needs of most authors.
- A fully integrated two-way relationship support across multiple fields and post-types. This means that if you for example mark character A as a friend of character B, then character B also gets automatically updated as a friend of character A.
- Both automatic and custom ordering of documents.
- Custom coloring of documents.
- Full Tag support.
- Infinite hierarchical support in the object hierarchical tree, which translates to infinite, user-defined custom categories or any hierarchical depth.
- A proper, fully serviceable dark mode that isn’t just an afterthought.
- Sophisticated, powerful, and very detailed search system for documents.
- Offline import/export functionality for your projects, which allows for portability between different instances of the app on multiple machines or sharing with friends.
- Multiple document tabs for easy access to your current work.
- Proper keyboard support for PC/Laptop users along with support for custom, user-definable keybindings.
- Customize-able UI via program settings to suit your needs the best.
NOTE: FA is currently in the early beta version! I am still working on multiple things that will be added in future releases.
Check the roadmap here for more details: FA Roadmap