Tokens: Cyberpunk 03 — Night Clubs
This free pack contains:
– 17 unique tokens (164 if you include variations)
All tokens that have skin exposed have 3 skin variations: Dark, Tan, and Light.
Each skin variation has 3 or more color variations.
Regarding the rework. This token pack is a rework. Key differences from the old version are: Naming, Scale, Token additions, Token removals. The reason for this rework was to better organize the first 5 cyberpunk token packs and allow them to function seamlessly alongside battlemap assets.
Token pack specifics:
1. The tokens are scaled to be semi-realistic. This means they are sized to be almost similar to a real human sizes, however they are just a little bit bigger. This is to meld easier player control/visibility while retaining the sense of realism when playing on accurately scaled battlemaps.
2. The tokens that lack inbuilt shadows allow for accurate dynamic shadows within VTTs. For example Foundry VTT has a modules and macros that allow shadows to adjust depending on what direction the token is facing. This allows for more flexibility, realism and ultimately immersion in your games!
<- The following demonstration shows the power of dynamic shadows. Notice how the shadow moves
with the rotation of the token. The distance and other minute details of the shadow can be adjusted with some simple script adjustments.
(The macro is just an edited version of an existing macro within the module, this edit just removes the odd jitter I found odd).
3. For those that do not use Foundry VTT or who simply want some drop shadows on their tokens, there’s now a version of that too (But only in the full version of the pack), see the downloads ending in “_Shadows”. However, know that the Dungeondraft version does NOT feature tokens with shadows.
(1) A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
The DD variant is slightly smaller to allow seamless usage with the in-software grid units. (No need to rescale each asset)
(2) A .zip folder containing PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
(3) A .zip folder containing WebPs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
If you want to help support us long-term feel free to check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage, please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions, inquiries, complaints, or just want to say hi, feel free to join our PeaPu Discord Server! We’re always active there.
Or you can find us on the Cartography Assets Discord!
Or send us a “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here on our Patreon Page.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Foundry VTT, Inkarnate, Photoshop, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.