Cyberpunk Vehicles 03 — General
This vehicles pack contains:
-16 objects (48 unique vehicles and their variations)
Variations: 1 default, 1 color variation, 1 colorable (red)
There’s always the question of how much do you include in a free pack? I hope that going above 30% of the assets available in the full pack is decent enough for users to either have fun with as is, or test as a bit of a demo version.
If you ever wonder why some packs have free versions and some don’t, the simple answer is time. Creating a separate version of the full pack takes more time, some of which I don’t always have. That being said, I would like to give each pack a free version ideally.
A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
A .zip folder containing PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
A .zip folder containing WebPs to use wherever (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
If you want to help support us long-term feel free to check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage, please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always active on the Cartography Assets Discord!
Or send us a “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here:
|Commercial License URL||https://www.patreon.com/PeaPu/membership|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Foundry VTT, Inkarnate, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.