Post-Apocalypse City 01 Wasteland Ruins
This the the free version of our Post-Apocalypse City Pack 1.
72 assets are available for use.
A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 20ft)
A .zip folder containing PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 20ft)
PNG assets are made compatible with Inkarnate (All assets smaller than 4096px, and smaller than 8MBs)
The full pack contains about 557 assets. Check it out here.
If you want to help support us long-term feel free to check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage.
Please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions or the like, feel free to reach out, we’re always active on the Cartography Assets Discord
Or, send us a, “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here on our Patreon Page.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map||
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Inkarnate|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.