Krager’s Shadow & Light Pack
A collection of shadow and light objects to allow flexibility in creating lighting effects.
- Shadow paths, patterns and objects to give the user flexibility in creating smooth shadows.
- Lights to provide highlights with options for straight edges, curves and spot highlighting.
- Colorable gradient objects and lights to allow for application of colored “shadow” and light.
The original purpose of this pack was to get around some issues with shadow paths in Dungeondraft. Sharp curves in DD will cause the shadow to overlap itself, causing “spikes” in the curve. By using curved shadow objects, it’s possible to avoid this.
It has since expanded to include lights intended for highlighting, colorable gradient objects to allow creating colored shadows and colorable gradient lights.
- Colorable shadow objects in 4 shades and 5 sizes, in quarter circle, half-circle, three-quarter circle and full circle shapes to give the user flexibility in adding shadows to curves
- Colorable smooth gradient lights in 4 shades and 3 sizes
- Straight and semi-circle lights in hard and soft variants for adding highlights to your map
- Lights intended for the crack under doors
Please reach out to me if you have any comments or requests.