7 half-timbered walls with varying degrees of detailing (i.e. plain wattle & daub to cross-bracing). All wall ends are a wooden post.
15 objects for extra detailing:
- 5 types of wood studs and posts (colorable)
- 6 types of cross-braces (colorable)
- 2 types of windows (1 colorable)
- 2 doors (colorable)
14 portals to work with the wall system – prefaced with an [HT]:
- 6 variations of glass window
- 6 variations of shutters
- 1 wood door
- 1 wood double door
1 path of wood support beams (a jetty) to indicate cantilevered floors (bay windows)
- Make sure “Bevel Corners” is off to get the best corner post look
- Draw counterclockwise if the focus is on the exterior of the building (as for making a town map with multiple buildings)
- Draw clockwise as the perimeter walls of your building for a single-building encounter map and use another top-down wall system for your interior walls
- Mix & match walls for more variation
- Wall default color is white and all portals will match the color.
- Snap to the grid if you want the best functionality
- If you want crazy, crooked off-grid walls, you can totally do this, but you may just have to use the object versions of the portals and posts to clean up afterward
- If you decide to change the color:
- use the object version of the windows and place overtop of the wall (the portal versions of window sills and wood will not match your wall)
- if dropping in the objects, color pick match the “plaster” of the wall to get the best match
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
These assets are for commercial use in your maps. All I ask is that you provide attrition via the following in your documentation, including the link to my assets:
"Half-timbered wall assets by Malefic Millwright"
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Verified to Work With|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!