Tokens: Fantasy 01 — Lovecraftian BBEGs
This pack contains:
– 5 unique boss tokens (Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Shoggoth, Hunting Horror, Dark Young)
Each token has 4 variations — 1 default, 1 alternative color, 1 alternative color, and 1 colorable (red).
This was a bit of an experimental pack. We attempted to do much larger tokens than we usually do for our token packs but much fewer in number. These were meant to be more like Boss or BBEG tokens, something big and flashy for those final confrontations.
A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
A .zip folder containing PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
A .zip folder containing WebPs to use wherever (Scale: 512px per 1:1 grid unit; 512px = 5ft)
If you want to help support us long-term feel free to check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage, please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions, inquiries, complaints, or just want to say hi, feel free to join our PeaPu Discord Server! We’re always active there.
Or you can find us on the Cartography Assets Discord!
Or send us a “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
|Posted by original creator|
|Name of creator|
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here on our Patreon Page.
|Commercial License URL|
|Assets used in Map|
|Map Style||Drawn, Fantasy, Top-down|
|Verified to Work With||Dungeondraft, Foundry VTT, Inkarnate, Roll20|
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.