[B] Modern Universal 01 — Crime Scenes
All the unique assets should be visible on the asset showcase (not all colorable versions are visible)
This full pack contains 1080 assets:
– 1030 objects (including color variations)
– 50 paths (Footprints + police tape and their variations)
Almost each object has 2 color variations – 1 colorable (red) and another preselected color, for your convenience.
This pack may have gone a little overboard in terms of the amount of blood stains available. Maybe that’s just me, but lotsa footprints and handprint stains and their variations here.
Pack Usage Examples:
Below is an example of how the assets may be used on a map in conjunction with other assets!
Below a variation with Tokens
A .dungeondraft_pack file to use in Dungeondraft. (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
A .zip folder containing PNGs to use wherever (Scale: 256px per 1:1 grid unit; 256px = 5ft)
There is no free version of this pack yet :'(
We plan on releasing many more packs and updates if you want those as quick as possible, vote for which packs get released next, or wish to support our continued work, check us out at: patreon.com/PeaPu
If you wish to use the items commercially, you have to be subscribed to our Patreon at the Tiers which allow for commercial usage, please read the terms for more information
If you have any questions feel free to reach out, we’re always active on the Cartography Assets Discord and most receptive to any inquiries/questions you may have!
Send us a “Private Message” via the CA messaging system.
A commercial license can be purchased here
|Posted by original creator
Our license is a little unique and to avoid confusion I would recommend you read it here on our Patreon Page.
|Assets used in Map
|Verified to Work With
|Dungeondraft, Foundry VTT, Inkarnate, Roll20
Follow this creator!And stay updated on new content, blog posts, updates and more by this creator!
2023/07/30 - Paths and and a few small fixes fix [Not breaking] v.1.02
-Added the police tape to paths
-Added missing Blue and Colorable version for Police Tape 07
-Changed color of Biohazard Bag 1 Orange to be more orange like the other bags.
-Change tag Anatomy_05_Arms -> Anatomy_09_Hands (more accurate)
How to Install
The .dungeondraft_pack files are a format that is packed specifically to be used with the Dungeondraft software.
If you unpack the pack using specialized software, the images will be in the .WebP format.
How to install for Dungeondraft:
1. Download the .dungeondraft_pack file
2. Create a folder where you store all your dugeondraft packs like this one.
3. Place the downloaded file into the folder.
4. Open Dungeondraft
5. In the top menu, click the "assets' button.
6. A Custom Assets window will pop open. There, click on "browse" to select your folder from step [2 and 3]
7. A list of assets that you've downloaded should appear in the menu.
8. Select your desired asset and press accept.
9. When creating a new map, double-check that your selected assets have been chosen via the "edit asset pack selection" menu.
10. Enjoy creating your map with dope assets!
The .zip file contains PNGs, these are lossless images that can be imported into almost any software, be it photoshop, GIMP, Inkarnate, Roll20 or whatever.
The installation method is specific to whatever software you wish to use them with.