Official Mythkeeper

Mythkeeper Team

Asset Manager
Mythkeeper Team
Mythkeeper - a fan-made Wonderdraft asset manager to help you manage your assets!
Mythkeeper is a multi-platform app (currently supports only Windows, more coming in the future) that can do the following:

• Install at least half-decently packed assets from packed by the asset authors. Just load that ZIP and let the app do the rest for you!
  • Backup your assets so you turn on/off what will show in Wonderdraft without actually deleting anything.
  • Delete your assets/backups - so you can actually get rid of stuff! Don't worry, the files aren't really gone.
  • Restore your deleted assets via the re-install process in case you change your mind!
  • Support for custom config file if the author packs it along: This means displaying teaser images, galleries, licenses and detailed info about your assets.
  • Showing how much space your assets actually take on your computer so you can keep a track!
Created by @Elvanos
Read more about this asset...

Last edited by a moderator:

Elvanos

Mythkeeper Team
Love the new update. A+. Any guess as to when the themes feature will go live?
This is really hard to say as this is more or less a one-man project (me) and I have t balance my personal life (food, rent, work, gf) and this. I almost got a burn out from coding all this, so I will definitely need a break after this. The work on the theme might start in a week or so.

Capisbob

This is really hard to say as this is more or less a one-man project (me) and I have t balance my personal life (food, rent, work, gf) and this. I almost got a burn out from coding all this, so I will definitely need a break after this. The work on the theme might start in a week or so.
I was expecting month(s). No rush at all. Just my curiosity. You’ve done an amazing job thus far.

Also a curiosity; I noticed the site has a section for mapforge now. Will mythkeeper follow suit in the future? I wasn’t expecting this addition to the site, and it’s made me curious about mapforge.

Elvanos

Mythkeeper Team
I was expecting month(s). No rush at all. Just my curiosity. You’ve done an amazing job thus far.

Also a curiosity; I noticed the site has a section for mapforge now. Will mythkeeper follow suit in the future? I wasn’t expecting this addition to the site, and it’s made me curious about mapforge.
Well MK was originally conceived as a WD exclusive asset manager and while support for other programs isnt out of a questions; it would be quite far on the strech goal map since it take quite a few sleepless nights to get it working. HOWEVER, as a future project, maybe - if I ever figure out what MapForge even is :p

Capisbob

Well MK was originally conceived as a WD exclusive asset manager and while support for other programs isnt out of a questions; it would be quite far on the strech goal map since it take quite a few sleepless nights to get it working. HOWEVER, as a future project, maybe - if I ever figure out what MapForge even is :p
Haha. Fair enough. As far as I’ve found, mapforge is a program build for making encounter/dungeon maps in the same way Wonderdraft is built for local and bigger maps. When Wonderdraft would show a town at best, mapforge would show what the tavern looks like, where it’s stairs are, and so on. I haven’t used it. Seeing this site list it made me look into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNO_13

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!