The following rules apply to all assets and maps:
- Only upload content made by yourself.
- If this is not the case, you must be able to show that you have permission from the relevant author.
- In order to keep licenses simple, we ask you not to upload content from multiple creators in the same asset, upload them as different assets instead.
- Content does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyrights or trademarks.
- Users must be able to tell what they are about to download, include a picture as an example.
If you want to post content not made by yourself, you must get permission from the relevant author. We require at least a form of written permission from the relevant author with verification that it was written by them.