This pack contains seven series of tree symbols, all drawn by myself in Clip Studio Paint, to represent different natural environments.
- Polar trees, or conifers adapted to the colder conditions found near the polar regions or high in the mountains.
- Deciduous trees for temperate woodlands.
- Mediterranean cypress trees, for the subtropical dry scrubland like you find in southern California or Mediterranean Europe.
- Cacti for deserts.
- Palm trees, which are associated with warm climates but have versatile usage. You can mix them in with the cypress trees in Mediterranean-climate regions, plant them alongside desert oases and rivers, or line tropical beaches with them.
- Savanna trees, modeled after African acacias, for your tropical wet-and-dry grasslands.
- And lastly jungle trees, which are a mixture of palms and broad-leaved trees with buttress roots. These can be used for both tropical wet and humid subtropical climates.