Arcane Effects – Sample Pack
This Arcane Effects Sample Pack contains 25 selected paths from my full pack containing 10 categories of effects: fire, lava, cold, air, water, lightning, acid, poison, magic and faerie lights.
This Arcane Effects Sample Pack contains 25 selected paths from my full Arcane Effects Pack. Both the Sample and Full Packs contain 10 types of effects with variations: fire, lava, cold, air, water, lightning, acid, poison, magic and faerie lights.
If you enjoy using this pack then consider purchasing either the full personal or commercial version of this pack. The full version of this pack boasts a staggering 188 path variations across the ten types of effects.
Full Pack for Personal Use: https://cartographyassets.com/assets/arcane-effects-pack-personal/
Full Pack for Commercial Use: https://cartographyassets.com/assets/arcane-effects-pack-commercial/
Download and Installation Instructions:
1. The download file is a zipped file named, ‘Arcane-Effects-Sample-Pack.zip’. Unzip it.
2. It contains two files: ‘JC – Arcane Effects Sample Pack.dungeondraft_pack’ and ‘Personal Use License – Free Download.pdf’
3. Move JC – Arcane Effects Sample Pack.dungeondraft_pack into your Dungeondraft Assets folder.
a) If you don’t know where this is then launch Dungeondraft and click on the ‘Assets’ menu item at the top.
b) The ‘Custom Assets’ dialog window will appear. Your path is in the input field labelled, ‘Assets Folder:’.
c) If the path to your assets folder is not listed you will need to create a folder and then click the ‘Browse’ button to select it.
4. The Personal Use License – Free Download.pdf tells you what you can and can’t do with my free assets.
Personal Use License - Free Download
Along with the download of the free asset you agree to follow the below license terms.
You are free to:
● Use the assets in your own personal creations.
● Share them privately with friends and acquaintances.
● Use the assets in map related contests hosted by CartographyAssets.com or the creator of Dungeondraft and Wonderdraft, better known online as “Megasploot”. However, you must provide attribution in these instances.
You are not free to:
● Redistribute my assets if you have paid for them.
● Repackage my assets, modified or unmodified, alone or in a package with other content for distribution and download on other websites.
● Use my assets for commercial uses. You can purchase a Commercial Use License either directly from me or from the same place you downloaded this asset.
● Use the asset in pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory, or libelous creations.
● You are not required to provide attribution for the use of my assets in your personal creations, though it’s always appreciated. There is one exception to this;
● You must provide attribution only in the event you are competing in the above sanctioned contests listed under the section titled, "You are free to". Attribution should take the form:
[Name of Asset] by Josh Chunick (used with permission)
I can be contacted by email at [email protected].
|Verified to work with|