Folded Map Overlays
Important Information – Please Read
1. These images were created for use in Wonderdraft as Overlays.
2. This package and these images DO NOT get installed or added to the Wonderdraft assets folder. Simply unzip the file to your desired folder on your computer.
3. With these images I am taking advantage of the Trace Tool in Wonderdraft to add these paper fold overlays on any map.
4. Add one of the overlays to your map at the very end.
1. On the left menu click on Overlay and then Trace Tool.
2. On the right menu click on Select and a Load Trace Image dialog will appear.
3. Locate and select the overlay you want to use, then click the Open button.
4. Change the Blend Mode to Additive.
5. Use the Scale slider to adjust the size to cover your whole map with the overlay.
6. Adjust the Opacity to your liking. I found that between 0.30 and 0.45 is a good range, but higher really makes the folds pop and works better on colourful and busy maps.
Though the original creator of the paper stock image textures used in this work does not require attribution,
I would still like to provide a link to his full set of free paper textures. The set can be found here:
You are free to use these images any way you like in both personal and commercial works.