AI artwork inspired this pack, plus I also really needed walls to complement my terrain collection. The labor of a Master Builder has produced this pack of unique walls, floors and accessories.
The Dungeondraft Architect’s Pack #1 includes 120 assets and a high-resolution encounter map:
- 40 walls total, based on 10 unique styles, dark and light options as well as subtle rust brown-colored options
- All the walls are configured as paths (because wall paths are handy)
- 32 floor patterns, based on 9 unique floor styles in gray, rust brown and green colors (Rock 19 in my Rock Terrain 1 pack was used to texture and colorize)
- All floor patterns are also terrain (so you can blend them with other terrain)
- 28 fancy tile patterns (these are designed to be used as decorations or to sparingly add interest to a larger floor – they could also be used as fancy pillars and other structures or objects)
- Black and white ink paths in 4 transparency levels (100, 75, 50, 25). Useful for creating uneven dark and illuminated edges, fronting stairs, and adding details such as floor cracks)
- 6 round pillars and 6 square pillars
- “The Artifact Room” map, 10×10, 256ppi (this pack’s promo pic at full resolution without title watermark)
This pack is licensed for personal use. A commercial use version is also available in my store.
Disclaimer: This pack contains assets that were procedurally generated with the aid of creative software powered by machine learning. The resulting images were significantly post-processed to improve quality, style-matching and usability.
Visit https://ko-fi.com/epsilon7430 for my free maps and to support my art.
Sample Map -“The Artifact Room“, showcasing walls, floors, and other accessories from the Architect’s Pack #1 and #2, as well as my Rock Terrain Pack 1 and 2, and Water on the Rocks Pack.