This pack addresses the serious lack of terrain in gray and red tones that, from a distance, happen to resemble bones and tissue. It complements the otherworldly vibe set by my Horror Terrain Pack.
The Dungeondraft Bloody Bones Terrain Pack includes:
- 30 terrains – 10 seamless terrain textures in 3 color variations (bones, tissue, “redder” tissue).
- 80 terrain part objects, based on the terrain variations, that can be overlaid on other assets.
- 4 eye objects – AI generated – because Juiblex likes to visit the Prime Material Plane.
- 1 spinal cord path – AI generated – very cool.
- “Buried Terror Released” encounter map (map shown in pack promo pic) – webp, 256ppi, gridless.
The terrains are intended to be blended together and I recommend using the Smooth Blending function. Don’t forget to add depth to your terrain by applying shadow and grunge (assets available from other creators). This pack plays well with my other rock terrain series packs, especially Horror Terrain and Wastelands.
This pack is licensed for commercial use.
The Rock Terrain pack series are – Rock Terrain Pack 1, Rock Terrain Pack 2, Water on the Rocks Pack, Wastelands Pack, Colorful Caves Pack, Horror Terrain Pack, Bloody Bones Terrain Pack.
Visit https://ko-fi.com/epsilon7430 for my free maps and to support my art.